August 10, 2009

CHA Blog Winners!

Hey everyone...

Just a quick post to announce the winners of the CHA Blog Contest. Carter helped me draw the winners....

He was very serious about his job and made sure to mix the names up really good before he picked the final two winners.

He was really into this, can you tell. If I didn't know better, I'd say that he could read the name on that slip of paper and that he was excited for our lucky winners!

Finally, he decided to share the names with us...........and they are............
Sharon Peters & ucophotogirl!!!!
Please email me at lorie@studiocalico.com and I'll make sure that we get your Fancy Pants Designs paper pack and cardstock stickers included in your next order!!!
Thanks again for participating and for being so patient with me last week!
Lorie

No comments: