December 24, 2008

Last Minute Gift Winners!!!

Studio Calico is giving away three last minute gifts to:

Here are your random numbers:

42 54 33

Timestamp: 2008-12-24 19:22:51 UTC

Gioconda said...

My favorite gift this year is to give a gratitude journal. I used the Moleskin kraft journal and covered it with punched circles from my scraps. I used Ali Edward's example from her book. Inside I put a quote about gratitude and the rest of the book is for them to fill with daily gratitudes. It's a gift for the whole year long.

Erica Hettwer said...

Great ideas! This year I've been giving homemade Peppermint Cookie Crunch Bark with the recipe attached. Big hit!

December 21, 2008 10:22 PM

lauren said...

Buy an amazon.com gift certificate - you can get an email verison, allowing you to shop right up until and even on Christmas! :)

December 19, 2008 3:25 PM

So girls, send your mailing addresses to me at joy(at)madisons(dot)com and we'll send you your prezzies!

2 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

OMG!!! Thank you so much, this is a great little start to my Christmas Eve! Thank you!!! :D

Kimberly said...

Congratulations everyone! Merry Christmas, too.