April 17, 2010

Banner-ific!

Hi everyone! Susan here, with a quick Saturday night post...

While perusing the SC gallery this week, I kept being drawn to layouts that incorporated banners of some sort on them... And so I thought it would be fun to post some of my fave "banner-style" layouts from the week. Here they are!

*Powder Meadows - by AlissaG - I love LOVE the aqua painted chipboard banner pieces that Alissa stretched across her page in order to display her title. The aqua color really pops on this background and is the perfect compliment to this snowy pic!


*BabyGap - by jbarksdale - How CUUUUUTE is this page?! I mean REALLY!?!?!? I absolutely adore it - can you tell?? :) And I think the "photo square banner" is pure genius! Such a cute use of this stamp set too, i might add...

*Blossom - by glenys - The super-simple pastel-ly spring-colored banner at the top of this page accents the gorgoeus photos in the nicest way. I love the way the colors of the banner help to tie in all page elements - including the fun flowers trimmed from the Dear Lizzy American Crafts paper at the bottom of the page!


*Long and Lean - by j.leija - I think that this page is brilliant! LOVE love the unexpexted tape measure style "banner" stretching across the page. It really does a great job to both add a pop of color to the chocolate brown background, and also to reinforce the theme of the page!


And those are my favorite banner-style pages from the week. Thanks so much for sharing in the SC gallery!
-Susan



No comments: