October 22, 2009

member spotlight

Stephanie Wheeler aka livingroomfloor.
I'm shining the spotlight bright on this one.
Love her graphic style and creativity. She's certainly inspired me this week with her gallery.
I asked Stephanie a few questions. Here's what she had to say.

1. What's your 3 must have products?
Glimmer Mist
Any Basic Grey Paper
Staz On Black Ink

2. Current Inspiration?
Anything from Tina at lifelovepaper.typepad.com :) (serious about that one)
Vee Jennings
Fall colors - browns, reds, golds and oranges
Vintage + thrift shopping

3. Favorite Studio Calico Kit?
Garment District - I'm currently hoarding the two pieces of SC exclusive paper from that kit. I stole the rest from my friends.

4. What are you listening to right now?
old standbys...The Cure, Depeche Mode, and a little Spring Awakening Broadway Soundtrack thrown in.

5. Guilty pleasure?
TV on DVD - I own more shows on DVD than any one person should.

6. Layout that best represents you as a scrapper

I'm a fairly graphic scrapper, yet I like my layouts to be a tad messy. I often just use just enough journaling to remind me of the story behind the photo. I love white space, color and embellishments and lots and lots of layers. My titles are always pretty short and to the point...a one-word title usually fits the bill.

Here are some of my favorite layouts Stephanies has done





hey! she looks familiar! :)



Thanks so much Stephanie!
Her Blog
Her SC Gallery

7 comments:

Tina said...

I really didn't pay her to say that! :)
Thanks for inspiring us Stephanie!
happy weekend.

Abbey S said...

I've got to tell you Tina - this blog post totally put a smile on my face. When I saw her layouts in the gallery at first glance I thought they were YOURS. You guys are both fabulous. Thanks for all the inspiration - both of you ;)

bethchien said...

I love Stephanie!! she is amazing! good spotlight choice!

Vanessa said...

I love Stephanie! She gave me one of the bests "gifts" ever this summer : )

Stephanie said...

Ha, Vanessa, you crack me up.

Thanks for the spotlight!

Emily Pitts said...

stephanie's awesome!

lisa truesdell said...

loooooooooooove that his and hers lo. awesome inspiration!!