May 17, 2009

pattern play

I love the fun patterns in May's kit, especially the exclusive SC zigzag pattern. It was a challenge for me but in the "I'm so ready to cut into this paper and do something really cool" sort of challenge.

Judging from the gallery, it looks like this kit certainly brought out the play in all of you. Here are some picks from the Playground gallery.

snowbird


LAH924



kimberlyatlga



Heidi Sonboul


Elisa:

Valerie's LO has been removed for publication.

Thanks for the continuous flow of inspiration ladies!

7 comments:

Elisa said...

May's kit is certainly a great one. Love it!
Got a shock finding my own LO here, thanks, I am thrilled to be in such great company!!!

bethchien said...

THose are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

awesome pages!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for a great starting point to using my kit!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyn said...

this kit was very inspirational! the colors and fun helped me out of a funk, thanks!

sylvie said...

I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE May's kit and loved playing with the SC papers. Thanks for picking my page ;o)