June 10, 2008

Father's Day Card Challenge

Father's Day is just around the corner and I've been thinking about it a lot since it will be my husband's second official Father's Day. Last year, Natalee was just 2 months old, so it was a special day for him, but she didn't really participate. I was inspired by all of the wonderful Mother's Day cards that you all created, so I've decided to have her make him a card (with my help of course)!


Since my daughter will be making her Daddy a special card, I figured that there would be a lot of other boys & girls out there making cards as well. If we are out there making them anyway, we might as well have a challenge.

Here are the details:
  • You must use SC products
  • Post to the Gallery by Saturday, June 14th by 5 pm EST
  • Reply to the challenge post on the message board when you upload your images
  • I will announce the winner of a fabulous RAK on Sunday

I will be the first to admit that I am a "Wannabe" scrapbooker. I am awed and inspired everytime that I look in the Gallery and see all of the wonderful things that our DT creates. I'm also blown away every time I look through our member Gallery. I have never posted a layout or card to our Gallery, I'm just a little bit intimidated by the talent represented there, but I will go out on a limb for this challenge and post the card that Natalee and I create.

That's a wrap for today.....stay tuned to the blog this week for some insider information on Studio Calico. I'll be showing you the office, how we work on kits and introducing you to all of our staff.

See you soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the insider info.

waleska said...

great challenge Lori. can't wait to see the office and 'behind the scenes' pictures :)

mom2ee said...

great challenge...i'll have to do something...and i too can't wait for the "behind the scenes" pictures...and if the pictures just happen to have some of the July kit in them, we won't tell

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I keep trying to figure out how you all package all those kits up!

BethW7372 said...

I'd love to enter but am a little frustrated...I'm hoping to sub soon to SC but dont yet, so don't have any SC products. Is there any way those of us who don't own SC products yet can enter?

rachel said...

Oooohhh! I can't wait for the inside scoop! I want to move down the street and help you all package kits every month. Dream job, oh yeah!