- separate them into colors and file them away for later
- stick them all into one plastic envie to use later
- make matching cards every time you complete a layout with your extra scraps
- send your scraps off you your nearest friend who is new to scrapbooking
- bring your scraps to a crop and exchange your scraps for your friends scraps
there's the famous "Patterned Paper Squares"(tm) by Miss April
here's Jenn O's take on the PPS (tm)
Davinie also used this idea, but added extra interest by layering another set of squares on top of the first.
I love this layout by Caroline. She used a ton of different tiny pieces of patterned paper to make this eye catching layout.
Nicole S. used the idea of TINY scraps to make this ADORABLE door hanger!!!
Here I just used a bunch of extra strips of paper to create this layout.
Nicole H. also used a bunch of strips to create her layout.
Here's one the Scarlet did with some larger scraps!
I love this one where Steph not only used small scraps of paper but she ALSO used the background piece from the Cosmo Cricket Blackboard. GENIUS!!
Stay Tuned tomorrow for a fab project using SC scraps from Kirsty!!
Okay, now after all of this inspiration....go forth and make your own creation with scraps.
Here's the challenge:
- Use SC scraps
- Nothing bigger than 4x6 inches
- Post to the gallery by Monday June 9 at 5 p.m. EST
- Reply to the challenge post on the message board when you upload your images.