October 21, 2008

It's challenge time!

Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. I was going to do a sketch for you or something but thought I'd make it more wide open so that more people would play (hopefully!). So the challenge is simple....scrap and share a new 2-page layout. That's it. For every double page spread that you share, you will be entered into a RAK drawing. If you use mostly Studio Calico kits on your layout, you will get entered a second time. :) Use up those kits to make room for the new one!!!

If you need some inspiration for your page, you could scraplift one of the layouts I posted the other day. Or, check out www.pagemaps.com for actual sketches to help get your ideas rolling. Becky Fleck includes double paged sketches each month in her newsletter. And of course there are TONS of Becky Higgins sketches that are all two pagers. (See www.creatingkeepsakes.com to find recent ones.) If anyone has other 2 pager inspiration sites or ideas, please post them in the comments here. I'm sure everyone will appreciate it! I'll keep this open until next Wednesday. Then I'll draw a winner for the RAK that night.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!

1 comment:

Sweet Peripety said...

not sure where we link, but here's mine! http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/5709