October 1, 2008

She Is With Us

Every day we think of Aleida and her family.
I know we all do.
And I know we all miss her terribly.

This month, many of the design team members did a page either lifting Aleida,
or inspired by Aleida.

Nicole Harper did a wonderful tribute page,
see below in the "In Memory of Aleida" post.

I want to share the other tribute pages with you guys.

Joy lifted this gallery page by Aleida:

Me, Myself and I

Here is Her Version:


And here are the other girls' special layouts:










Please take a moment to look at each page, each though, each declaration of love for Aleida and her memory.
And please continue to share your tributes in our gallery.

We miss you, sweet girl.
xo

8 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Some losses linger on.....Wonderful tribute!

Anonymous said...

So true. We all think of her so often I believe.

Kathy said...

I've thought of Aleida and her family every day since hearing the sad news.
I've spent hours simply writing my story in a notebook. I've never journaled so much!!!...seriously I've spent hours writing! I figured that even if I don't get to create layouts, my family still have the photos and the story, and hopefuly if I do get chance then I have all the raw materials at my finger tips.
And like the rest of us...I too am trying to be in more photos.

Kathy said...

Beautiful tributes :)

Dawn said...

I LOVE these LO's! They are BEAUTIFUL! She would be so honored! I wanted to share with you a tribute LO that I did myself. It was quite the healing process.

http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/5111

:-)

Kimberly said...

Absolutely wonderful. Aleida's light was very bright for so many...

mommy2alex said...

You are so right, not a day goes by that I don't think of her and her family. Those layouts are so beautiful.
Because of her, I started a journal that has letters to family.

liz mataraza said...

these are wonderful ladies! Aleida would love them and be extremely honored!