Hey y'all! It's Stephanie, coming at you with our member inspiration for the day!
Hope you are having a fabulous day so far...
It's almost Friday. Yippeee!!!
First I wanted to feature Jenni(jgj27).
Not only is she sweet as pie and such a huge asset to the boards (she's just a joy to have around),
but check out these layouts!
1. This is just the coolest design ever. 2 pagers are hard for me, and i love when i can find inspiration from well-designed two page layouts. This one is very pleasing to the eye and i LOVE how many photos she fit in. The title work/journaling is super cute as well.
2. I am loving this circle design. The way jenni added journaling to some of the circles (and also little doodled accents) is fantastic. i also love how she incorporated the studio calico strip from the PP into her design. Awesome, jenni!
3. This one just makes my heart happy. The quirky touches, colors, scallops, and the way she rocked that SC stamp. Not to mention the subject matter. Like I said, this one makes me very happy!
Thanks so much for being a part of our SC world, Jenni! You can find Jenni's gallery HERE and her blog HERE!
Next up is the fabulous Hanna (hannal)!!!
Hanna is another blessing to our community and we are so glad to have her here!
Strolling through her gallery is so much fun, there's boundless inspiration to be found. She rocks the SC stamps BIG time.
1. This simple, graphic design is super appealing to me. Love that typed journaling and how cute are the coffee cups? Love how you used those accents, Hanna!
2. This layout might be my favorite in Hanna's gallery. The flowers (to die for), the paint, the amazing stamping (uh, can you come teach me??).
3. Last but not least is this precious layout. I especially like the sweet/playful paper pieced heart, and the incredible journaling combining that BG chipboard that i love and that amazing stamping, yet again.
Thank you so much for being a part of SC, Hanna.
You can find Hanna's gallery HERE and her blog HERE.
Check in tomorrow for more eye candy from our lovely members,
and like Nik said...you never know, it just might be you!!