August 9, 2010

Scrap Recipe Challenge

Good morning beautiful people!!

Ready for a challenge? :) I'm gonna give you a 'Scrap-Recipe' and you're gonna 'cook' a layout/an altered item based on that. You can add your own 'ingredients' of course, but what's in the list, must be there/in use, in plain sight, on your layout. Easy peasy lemon squeezy :)

Here we go :)
  • black cardstock
  • border punches
  • stamp
  • mist
  • blings - anything shiny ;)
Here's an example from my Joyland gallery :-


I used
Play along, will you? :) Post to your Studio Calico Gallery and link back to this thread on the message board. Winner will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries. I'll draw a winner for a $5 GV to the shop next Sunday morning!


Jennifer Larson said...

What a cute LO--I love this recipe! And you might have just sold the donut chain to me!

Kimberly said...

Seriously GORGEOUS! Love the recipe too! :)

Gracie said...

This is going to be fun!!!!
Thanks Sasha!!!!!

Kate said...

Beautiful, Sasha!!

Anonymous said...

LOVED this challenge! here's my take
Thanks Sasha!
Beth Ann

Mahlin said...

Thanks for the inspiration.. my layout is up in the gallery and linked!