So a bunch of us have decided to have a little fun over at Studio Calico
during CHA week.
We were chatting and came up with the idea of a 4 product challenge,
much like they do in Creating Keepsakes magazine.
Except I've changed it to a 5 product challenge because i've lost my dang mind and used 5 instead of four.
Thanks to Ally, creative genius =)
for these rules:
1. Cardstock counts as a product
2. You may not use ink, chalk, paint etc. (unless you are using it on a stamp that came in a kit)
3. You MAY use any and all types of adhesive - including pop dots, diamond glaze, etc.)
4. You MAY use punches (this could be your saving grace :) )
5. No sewing
6. Sanding/distressing is okay.
I took Ally's challenge and here is what I came up with using the Via Airmail Kit:
1. KI memories felt accents
2. Making Memories patterned paper
3. Making memories border sticker
4. Basic Grey alphabet stickers
5. My Mind's Eye die cut.
ETA: Here is another take. On this one I actually used 4 products and I also tried to stretch them as far as I could.
1. The Sassafras paper is the background and the photo mat. I also punched 6 circles from the B Side and then cut smaller pieces of the trim to use within the circles.
2. The Making Memories Chipboard alphas are the titles and also the dots in the scalloped border (I used the centers of letters)
3. The Making memories tag
4. The Making memories ribbon.
So now it's your turn! Post your projects in the gallery and link them here.
No stress on a time frame...let's just say you should have them done by the time
the girlies are back from CHA.
Our sweet Denise (Nichoda) will be providing a prize to the challenge winner.
Happy creating everyone!