July 31, 2008

gallery inspo.

My last post here on the Studio blog....it's always fun taking over for week. I leave you with some very inspiring layouts from the gallery. I love how each person has used there SC stamps in different ways. Like this one from Cassandra West....

See how the numbers stamp from May's kit is peeking out from the strip of paper....the perfect touch.
And this one from Nichoda..

She used the chirp stamp from June's kit to make this nifty tag. Adding the flowers makes it really pop.

I adore what Abigail did with July's postal frame. Check it out......Genius!

Thanks so much for hangin' with me this week! I've had a lot of fun! I hope I was able to return some inspiration to all you awesome SC'rs who have inspired me with the greatness that's posted in the SC gallery on a daily basis.
Take care,
Tina





6 comments:

Cassandra West said...

Thank you Tina!!!! You just blow me away!! Love your stamp book idea!! I'm so going to do that!! Thanks for yours inspiration!! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tina! You made my day.

april said...

love the stamp feature! such amazing LOs i'm not sure how i missed them in the gallery

Denise said...

WOW! You used my tag. That is so cool. Thank you!

Christine said...

how cool is that? i also did a 'half' stamp of the numbers on one of my LOs :)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.