July 3, 2009

stumbling through the member gallery

Okay, so first off....I'm obsessed with stumbleupon.com now. Thanks Emily for encouraging us to stumble this week. Watch out this weekend for layouts inspired by stumbling!

So, secondly, I'm quite inspired by the huge amount of layouts in the member gallery using the Soda Fountain Kit!! I stumbled through it looking for inspiring bits. There are 23 pages of gallery entries, check it out :D


I love how twinzmom used the spinner!!
I loved the spinner, and love to see someone use it!

I was drawn in to valerieb's layout by the apple paper and cute title!
Notice how she added that apple to her title. Adorable!

I just love that cascade of flowers/circles that meganklauer added to this layout. The titlework is spectacular also :D

OH MY GOSH, I just discovered Lynn Ghahary's gallery. I love her style.
Notice the circle of blue pearls around the strawberry!

This layout by Houston is just perfect.
I so so love how she used the Nadiya stamps.
I don't think I've seen a better use of them :D
That little grouping of chipboard accents is brilliant!

The titlework on Erin B's layout is just fantastic. I I'm totally inspired by the way samasmom added photos to the middle of the Collage Press labels. Hmmmm, where can I use this technique?

I really love the way Astrid stacked her paper strips, and the little doodled frame just sets off the photo perfectly!

2H Design rocked the tags in this dope layout.
I love how she layered the tags and that mist work is tres gorgeous!

This is my favorite layout this week.
JustEm added too many good things: a) precious baby face b) bright colors
c) doodlebug loppy letters d) red accents and dress

5 comments:

Anne M said...

Lovely LO`s!!

justem said...

Aw! Thanks Joy! :)

Keely Livings said...

Such gorgeous layouts! Thanks for the inspiration.

Kimberly said...

Terrific layouts!

Astrid said...

Hey that's my LO :D Thanks Joy!!