July 8, 2009

Summer Inspiration

Summer is in full swing around here. I can hardly believe it's July already! Why does it always have to fly by so quickly? Ah well, the good thing about summer is that it's my absolute favorite season to scrap. I just love the bright and fresh color schemes and the bold patterns of summer. Nevermind that living in Florida gives me plenty of opportunity to snap some fun summer photos! I went hopping around the web and found some awesome inspiration for summer projects.
I posted a layout on my personal blog earlier this week that was inspired by one of the fishies on this towel. LOVE those fishies! :)

This pattern would be fun to recreate on a layout...love the colors, too!
Adorable stacked ric rac trim!!

So cute for a little girl's room or use colors that match your decor and make some flowers that don't need to be watered. ;)




Loving these patchwork shorts w/fun summer patterns...Amy Butler summery fabric....amazing!





And I love this artwork from Land Of Nod....those trees are the cutest and would be great on an outdoorsy layout.



Be sure to post your summer projects in the gallery...don't forget that from now on you have more chances to win the Layout of The Month contest! Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

justem said...

Okay we've got PB Kids, Land of Nod, and Gymboree. We pretty much like exactly the same things... :)

Tffny said...

Someone stop time, I want summer to stay!

Kim said...

Love all that inspiration!

bananafish said...

yum...i love that amy butler fabric. I feel a project coming on:)