October 4, 2009

Blog Challenge Winner

First of all, let me say thanks to all of you for participating in the challenge. Your cards and layouts were so creative and you really inspired me! I'm so proud of you for taking little tidbits and things that some people would look at and then throw away and making them into such wonderful works of art.

Everything was so wonderful that we decided to do a random drawing for our winner.....and the winner is......

abbsparks!!


Here is what Abbey said about her layout when she posted it to the challenge message board:

i apologize for the crooked photo. This is for the blog challenge. Used stickers from bags to create scallop, packed w/love card (the hearts), sticker from trim, twine to create the Xs, butterfly stamp and K stamp :) tfl

Abbey make sure to send me an email at lorie@studiocalico.com to claim your $5.00 gift card!

Like I said above, I was really inspired by your creativity so I put together a layout for the challenge too!


I used AC vanilla and chestnut cardstock, AC Nutmeg Glossy Alpha - spinach, SC Pinked Circle stamp on Bazzil Honey Dotted Swiss cardstock, Storytime alpha stamps, bicycle strip and "packed with" words from my Packed By cards, brown baker's twine, a More Calico sticker cut into starburst pattern.

I also thought that I would leave you with a couple more layouts and a card created by some of our incredibly talented design team. These weren't specifically created for our challenge this week, but show some other ways that you can use the promo cards and tidbits that we send each month!

Two layouts from Stephanie using promo cards:

And a card from Joy using a promo card:


Well, another blog week has come to a close and I hope that you have all been challenged, uplifted, inspired and that we have left you hungry for more! Thanks again for all of your comments and participation this week. I'm looking forward to my next blog week.....CHA winter in January!!

Have a great night!

Lorie




5 comments:

Carol B said...

:-)

Kimberly said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congrats! and lots more fun pages :)

abbey said...

Woohoo! that's me :) Thanks for the fun challenge.

*reyanna* said...

These are AWESOME! I've always wanted to create with those! :)

And congrats to Abbey! :)