October 14, 2009

Girly product picks...

I don't get to scrap girly very often, since I have 2 little rough and tumble boys. But, that doesn't mean I'm not crazy over all the fun girl products out there! I take photos of my nieces sometimes just so I can use a specific product I can't use on my boy pages. heeee! :) Here are some of my recent faves...

Adorable canvas button designs from Prima...

Pretty pretty floral paper from Making Memories...

Super fun and bold stickers from Crate Paper...
More stickers, girly and cute from American Crafts...

This Flourish line from KI Memories: Flourish

Fun glitter cuts from Fancy Pants Designs:
I hope you find some inspiration in these products! Have a great rest of the week! :)

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I love girly so these products are perfect, I especially like the Prima buttons. Thanks for sharing :)