When I posted this layout to the gallery I got a lot of questions on how to make this flower so here it is (finally)!
- Punch out 5-6 circles
- Slightly bend the circle in half and punch a small hole at the top
- String the twine through all the circles (note: if you don't want to use a flower center the smaller the whole and string the better- i'll show you an example at the end :))
- Tie the string tightly (This part is tricky. The circles will try to go all over the place so you'll have to be patient)
- Open and arrange the circles to look like a flower
- Play around and have fun!
You can make these many different ways by using a variety of material (fabRips, paper, cardstock), different size punches (small, big, scallop), add a flower center or not... it's up to you.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please let me know if you have any questions.