May 27, 2010

To bide your time

Reveal is HERE! we have just a few more hours until you get the see the DT gallery. Subscribers have already had a chance to purchase their kits, so until then, I thought I'd share my favorite DT sneaks with you. Don't forget to enter yourself into the fabulous drawing for Crate Paper, see post below.

Kelly always comes up with the happiest color combinations. And if I'm reading the title right, I really want to see this one!


Had to go hunting for Tina's, but dang, it was worth it. I can't WAIT to see this one tonight. I love buttons, LOVE buttons, and to see them all together like this, oh goodness! And that "Today" stamp again. :)
Joy did a tutorial on this cute circle a couple of weeks back. This one just makes me smile. What a fun way to add texture!

I have to admit I was a bit frightened of this AC paper, but ended up loving it's bright sunshiney feel. I think Celine loved it too. She made a mini this month, I'm excited to see it.

I may have a thing against using banners myself, but they come looking like this, dang they are cute! And love love love how Nic turned the stamp into a sun. That's just happy.
Steph H, expectant mother of twins, puts the coolest papers together. I love how the Crate looks with the OA.

Jenn has a collage of lovely here. I can't wait to see the full versions later tonight.

Totally fun how Nik used the Donut Punch to anchor her title, I look forward to seeing the rest of this one, it's just a great mix of things!


Davinie's color combination is what drew me in. And the "today" stamp looks to be an all time DT favorite, I think a lot of us used it.
Call me intrigued Sasha. Call me intrigued!

Fun flippy banner using the banner stamp in Rec League and the fabric swatches. Brilliant combination Waleska!


Lisa misted the Basic Grey paper and gave it a whole new look. I'm loving how she used the Basic Grey sticker strips too.


I think the way Susan combined the alphas on this is truly stunning. There's an alpha from Picket Fence and one from Front Porch.

See, it's that cute "Today" stamp yet again! I love the happy colors Maggie put together here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a sheer pile of goodness. I can say you ladies knocked it out of the park again!

Erin M said...

Thanks, Emily, for taking the time to put together such a nice preview post for those of us too lazy to do all the blog-jumping ourselves! Looks like another great month.

petunia670 said...

What an awesome preview, if I could only get all the add ons! ;) Great work DT

Scrapamum said...

ooooo I can't wait to get all of my goodies!

Leah l'Orange said...

these sneaks are SENSATIONAL! i can't wait to see it all up close and personal! the alphas and stamps and that YELLOWY goodness! drooling here!