May 20, 2010

Member Spotlight


This week's member is Paloma1815. Her funky, simple style makes me want to drop everything and scrap. I love her use of white space and her teeny, tiny pictures.


1. Name/Screenname:

Paloma1815. I'm Spanish but I live in Waterloo (Belgium), where Napoleon got busted in 1815!



2. Who has most influenced your style? Explain.

I've been influenced by just about everybody! I guess I'm a very receptive girl : I love browsing through blogs, snooping around… I then make a mental note of what I love and try to use it after on my layout and my own way.


3. What 3 items can you not live without?

Alphabets, rubons, stitching and journaling!

4. Any guilty pleasures?

My husband. Oh and chocolate and... to read a good book in the bed!


5. What's your favorite Studio Calico kit?

Tough question... There is always something interesting, something new... errr, Over the Rainbow, maybe and Via Airmail...


6. What's inspiring you right now?

paint (splatters, mist, and so on), little pieces of paper, small photos.



7. Choose a layout that best represents you as a scrapper?


Visit her gallery here...

And check out her blog here.


Thanks for being inspiring, Paloma!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waouhhh! Congratulations! You know it already, you are one of my favourites. I love your interview! I recognize you! Thuria

Michèle said...

wouuuuhouuuu i love my friend Paloma, her style is unique, this is great to see her here :)))

Scrapmania said...

Very glad to see you here ... As I've said many times, I love your style

sileo said...

yeahhhhhhhhhh !! so cool to see you here paloma ! so funny girl, so funny scrap !

(pfffff faut que je revois mon english moi !!)

lindam said...

I love your style... not sure I can pull it off! Congrats!!

Betsy said...

Paloma - your work is fresh and inspiring. I love your style very much.

Anonymous said...

very nice getting to know you :)

tenaya said...

I love your style!!! Beautiful layouts! :D

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your well deserved spotlight Paloma. I've loved your work for a long time.

Anonymous said...

FĂ©licitations Paloma
Bise
Corinne
http://corinneleclercq.over-blog.com

martouille said...

waow !!! te lo mereces, guapa... une besote,
martita

Anonymous said...

youho!! paloma is so beautiffulllllll !!!
marjo