January 26, 2009

Are You Feeling Challenged Yet?

I just love that there's so much going on at the message board right now. It sure makes the time not being at CHA so much easier! As promised, I have a challenge of my own for you!!

THE CHALLENGE:
I know you're all wondering exactly where you're going to put all the new CHA loot when it comes in...right? I think the key here is to get rid of all the scraps you have lying around! (If I could do that, I'd clear out at least three drawers...) My challenge to you is to use up a TON of scraps! The more the better!! I'm going to give a little sumpin' sumpin' to whomever can use the most scraps in a fabulous, creative and cohesive way. Scraps, slivers, pieces and bits. It ALL counts...as long as you can count. :) Make and upload your layout by Friday, January 30th at 9pm PST. Email me (JennO) a link and a count of the number of scraps you used and I'll announce the winner next week!

This is my layout using scraps...not a ton of scraps, but scraps nonetheless. Every piece here came out of my scrap drawer. This also happens to be my lift of Waleska's wonderful layout found here!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Jenn, this layout is adorable. I have loved that layout of Waleska's, since day one. Now I can add yours to the list, too, as you did a superb job! That scrap heart is awesome.

Great challenge. I have a ton of scraps just ready to be called to action!

waleska said...

Jenn, this is FABULOUS!! (am I allowed to say that? LOL) I love your challenge an I love your layout. Thanks for the lift ;)

Zorina said...

I'm so in....been on SC board all day today even if I'm at work. I'm playing along this week and scrapp away.
Thanks for the challenge. Got so many ideas in mind already for CHA -CHA Challenge 1,2,3 ...4? and this one.

Erin said...

I'm all about the scraps! love this challenge!

Anonymous said...

Awww. Cute cute! And great usage of scraps indeed. Alas, I must confess that I don't save scraps? Am I a freak?

Jennifer said...

Ok, I played along. Sent you an email. ;)

gajjju said...

valentine poem for boyfriend
valentine day poem for girlfriend
best valentine day poem
valentine day whatsapp status
valentine day message for facebook
valentine day date sheet
valentine day wallpaper
valentine songs
valentine gift
valentine ideas
valentine card for boyfriend
valentine card for wife
hug day messages and images for girlfriend and boyfriend
kiss day messages images
promise day msgs,wishes and images
teddy day wishes,msgs for girlfriend and boyfriend
chocolate day msgs ,images sms for girlfriend
propose day msgs images wishes