January 6, 2009

My take on the challenge

I'm not very good with "resolutions".
I tend to never do what I say I will do,
and then I just get down on myself even more.
So I work on me year round, and try not to set myself up for failure,
b/c fail without fail as far as resolutions go. ;)

I looked at this a slightly different way.
I did "predictions" for my daughter Harper,
and I had a BLAST doing them.
Take a look:

My point is, interpret this challenge however you would like.
Just have fun!!



Chris Dodaj said...

Gorgeous layout, Steph!
Love the pps you mixed here, perfection!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love everything about this!! You have inspired me!! I wish I wasn't on my way to work!! I would rather create!!

karen m. (akaliz) said...

what a neat idea for a layout. gorgeous as always, too!

Jenni said...

Love this Stephanie!!! Such a great take on the challenge! Loving that big brown bow too!!!

Larajc said...

super cute layout. Love that you had YOUR OWN take on the challenge!

googler said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
runescape powerleveling