June 17, 2009

Minuscule leftovers layout

I think this is why punches were invented.... to get the most out of those adorable bits of paper that you cannot possibly bare to throw away. I think this Martha Stewart butterfly punch has served the scrapping community well and indeed my minuscule leftovers layout.Coming up with a layout concept is the longest part but once you assemble those pieces together it could well look like I took seconds to make it!
Still, I scored another layout for my album and with a ton of leftovers for another day, I'm never EVER going to be short of supplies for minuscule layouts at this rate - huh?

12 comments:

vicki boutin said...

This is a beautiful layout!!!

Nina said...

gorgeous LO ... where'd you get your butterfly punch from?

Joaniebolognie said...

WOW.....absolutely gorgeous! Love the butterflies!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I love this!

Zarah said...

You just ROCK! That's one amazing LO and a VERY inspiring one to! :D

Kimberly said...

I too adore that Butterfly punch! So versatile.

Houston said...

Fantastic use of bits and pieces, I love it!

Jennifer Larson said...

Oh, I love this LO!

Chris said...

this is beautiful! love, love the butterflies!! thanks for a super idea...

Aubree said...

This is another fabulous layout using that punch...I really must get one! I love it!

Penny Smith said...

LOVE this LO!

Just Me said...

Love this! Love the little butterflies!