June 30, 2009

stumbling through the july kit

I love love love looking through the DT offerings each month and stumbling over all the little genius details that each of the girls add. Join me as we stumble through this months offerings :D

emilie 1

emilie 2

I love how emily used her hole punch to punch out the edges of the stamp stamp.

april

April made the genius move of connecting her photos with the apron punch. I also love how she cut out her title from the MM acetate paper.

scarlet

I had to look at this layout twice in order to figure out what scarlet did with her letters. I am going to HAVE to try this technique out ASAP.

dav 2

dav 1

I just loved the little "scene" that Dav made with her title, and then I saw the stitching on the clouds....just amazing!!

emily

I totally stumbled over the holes that Emily made and sewed through on her layout! Genius!

jen

I love the stitching on this layout! But even more than that, I just love how she doubled up her cardstock, and rounded just that ONE corner!

kelly

I love how kelly painted the woodgrained letters, red. It totally took the layout in a different direction.

kirsty

In this mini album, Kirsty used doodled squares to her pages. I love the added interest these make without overpowering anything!

maggie

I love what Maggie did with the K&Co. animal alphabet. Such a great idea!

nic h

nic h 2

Nik H. professed hardship over this 2 page layout, but you can't tell by looking at it. I LOVE the little strips of paper on the edges. But even more than that, I love how she traced the MM number over and over and used it for her title!

nic s 2

nic s

I really love how Nic S. created a bunch of flowers on this girlie page with very few REAL flowers.

stephanie

stephanie 2

Stephanie rocked this sweet layout about her husband's military career! I love the way she punched out the stars, especially the ones out of cork letters.

tina a

I love how Tina A. cut out the circle paper, and added the brads! Perfecto!

tina c

Both Tina's rocked the brads. I just love how Tina C. placed her brads, random, but perfectly!

5 comments:

meganklauer said...

Fantastic stuff ladies! The details each month amaze me! Thanks for keeping the inspiration coming!

Kimberly said...

You girls never disappoint and ALWAYS inspire...what an AWESOME Team! xoxo Love you girls! :)
K

Zorina said...

Wowza to all the talented SC DT's!

SYLVIE said...

géniales toutes ces pages....;de l'inspiration en veux-tu en voilà....! c'est extraaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Love the details!