June 9, 2009

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Is it summer yet in your neck of the woods? I saw the other day that a place in Idaho got snow this week, BUT, here in the Pacific NorthWest the summer is now upon us! I love summer. I love the heat, I love the pool, I love strawberries and fresh veggies!

This week Nicole and I are going to be talking about summer. We are going to give you a summer challenge. We are going to give our FUN summer to-do lists!! We'll give you some ideas of things to do with your kids this summer, to keep them from getting bored. Put on your sunglasses, slap on some sunscreen, and join us for a week of summer fun!

Here are some etsy finds that will satisfy that summer craving:


















3 comments:

Unknown said...

How I love ETSY!!! Thanks for sharing the coolio finds.

Jacqui said...

Thanks for featuring our Let The Sun Shine In poster! What great finds for summer!

Emily Pitts said...

thanks for the links, i'm loving that blinds poster, very cool!