December 10, 2008

Inspiration from our members

I must say, I loved reading all the posts about what inspires many blogs, photos, flickr groups, and lots of Ali and Tim references!

Here are just a few of the ones that caught my eye:

The first is Free People. I love their clothes, but I must admit when I first saw their logo, I read it as "Tree People." So, for the longest time, I thought that was the name of the brand. I'm sure people thought I was crazy when I said my shirt was by "Tree People."
The next, a book by Randi Feuerhelm-Watts:

And, another that caught my eye.

From Kimber-Leigh who loved the stack of text and the colors. (I do too!)

I also loved reading what inspires La Tunanta. Check out her blog for some cool pics of some vintage European children's books.

Now for the winner of the MM giveaway: generated #57 which makes this inspired person the winner....

Christina said...

First I have to say I love the colors in that book & I'm so excited to see January kits!

My inspirations right now have to be Ali Edwards December Daily Album & Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas. I love all the ideas that they both share.

Just send us your address to and we'll mail out the prize!


joshua said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Christina said...

Yay!!! I won...can't believe it! Now I have more papers & embellishments to use for my December Daily album.

Haggith said...

If Scarlet liked that book by Oliver Jeffers, she'd probably like this as well.

it's incredible inspiration!!!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Christina.

ToneF said...

Congrats Christina!!!

And I feel sooo honoured that you liked this pics in my blog and mantioned them here :)
Thank you so much!!!

Kimber-Leigh said...

congrats christina!
(and i'm glad you like the apron too, april!)