Thanks to our fabulous participants for giving me these ideas.
If you choose to participate in our four product challenge on your own,
we'd love to see what you can do! Link your creations in the comment section below.
1. Stamp your border. It looks so cool, and uses minimal supplies.
2. Add stitching. It's an easy way to add visual interest to your pages.
3. Use paper punches. You can use up every little scrap of your precious patterned paper that way.
4. Hand cut your title to save on alpha stickers.
5. Use a stamp as your title.
Thanks for letting us host the blog this week,
we had a blast!