April 6, 2010

Outside Inspiration

About two weeks ago, the husband and I took a trip over to our cheap theater to catch the last of the Oscar movies before they hit DVD. I'd only seen a few previews of An Education before we went to see it, but I liked what I'd seen. And something strange happened.

I fell in love. With a movie.

The costumes. The sets. The cities. The music. Every second of this movie was inspiring. Just take a look ...






The colors are fantastic ... I love all of the old prints and props like vintage record players and old cameras.

If you haven't seen it, be sure to check it out, and hopefully it will inspire you as well :)


xoxo,

Steph W.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you! I love this film...

Julie said...

I agree - a must see!

Scrapamum said...

I have never even heard of this movie. Where have I been? I'm going to see it!

Julie Keller said...

Going to have to track this movie down and take a peek! One that got me recently is "According to Greta" with Hilary Duff. It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. My brain was racing a mile a minute with ideas!

Laura Fiore said...

The photos of this movie definitely have a Steph feel to them! I need to see it!

Michelle Clement said...

Oh, goodness! I've been dying to see this! It was hubby's turn last weekend, so we watched Terminator instead (lol), but this weekend I'm bound and determined to pick t for my movie-turn. So happy to hear that it's lovely!

Unknown said...

My boss was just talking about this movie the other day and how much she enjoyed it. I'd never heard of it.

Becky Voth said...

I almost went to see this yesterday too! I will definitely make time for this one too now! thanks!