April 13, 2010

Taking Inspiration From Necessity

I think I mentioned a little bit yesterday about re-decorating. My re-decorating is coming from the place of just having the flooring in our entire house replaced. Because of that, we've moved and re-purposed rooms, therefore calling for a little re-decorating. I've been searching for the perfect pillow(s) to brighten up my rooms & dark leather furniture. In my quest for the perfect pillow (and with my scrapping brain in gear) I found just a few that might spark some inspiration for you, too. I think I'll leave you with the images and go scrap!


1. Twinkle pilow , 2. Pillows made with Ava Rose fabric, 3. Joseph's Coat Pillow - it's done!, 4. ♥ pillow, 5. red patchwork pillow, 6. bird:number pillows on bed, 7. kids pillows, 8. Pillow Swap Round 2 - Full View, 9. Framed in 70´s fabrics

10 comments:

Joy Madison said...

I love them all!!! YUM!!!

lisa truesdell said...

you're making me one of each, right??? LOVe these!!! =)

kathleen said...

So gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love bright colors!

Davinie Fiero said...

I am totally inspired by ALL of these. Great inspiration Jenn!

Olivia said...

Love the pillows, they're all so pretty :)

Sarah said...

LOVE the fun, bright colors!

Renee Campbell said...

Holy cows, I love them all! I am off to investigate all of them. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Ursula Schneider said...

Love all of those pillows, such fun colors!!!

Michelle Clement said...

Oh, lovely! :) They're so bright & fun! Thanks for the color inspo. :)