hey everyone...you DO know what this Saturday is, right?
IT'S NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!
the day we have to celebrate our favorite hobby...and the best part is that we have fun ways lined up to enjoy it with you all, even though we may be far away.
from 10am to 7p (EST), we have hourly chats scheduled with the Design Team. we are pairing up to chat about anything you'd like...the new Kit, the new Punches (good gravy, they are AMAZING!), Glee, WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE!! when the list is complete, i will update and post it here so you can come on if you have a specific question for someone. then again, we'd love for you to stay all day!!
Each of us is hosting a Challenge...WITH A WINNER OF A $10 STUDIO CALICO GIFT CERTIFICATE for each challenge! here is a list of what everyone has in store...so you can print out some pics and get ready ahead of time if you'd like!
- Emily: Flickr or Tumblr Inspiration Challenge
- Jenn: Sketch Challenge
- Davinie: Card Challenge
- Lisa: Scrap a Photo from your Phone Challenge
- Kelly: 5 Product Challenge
- Nicole H: Old Photos Challenge
- Nicole S: Punch Challenge
- Waleska: Ad Inspiration Challenge
- Sasha: White Space Challenge
- Stephanie W: Lift YOURSELF Challenge–-Your Favorite Layout Edition
- Susan: Use your favorite SC stamp on a card Challenge
- April: Negative Town (use negatives from product packaging/diecuts/etc.) Challenge
- Tina: Scrap your avatar Challenge
- Steph H: Scrap Your Opposite Challenge (scrap the opposite way you normally do)
- Joy: Scrap Yo Mama! Challenge
- Maggie: Use Some Mist Challenge
- Celine: Hybrid Challenge
- Laura: Months of the Year Challenge
- Kimmi: Layered Flowers Challenge
Each DT Member will be posting more info on their personal blogs regarding their specific challenges...so feel free to click on the links to the right for more details on each.
Did i forget to mention that we will be repeating the giveaway we did last year where TWO lucky people will receive a 6-MONTH STUDIO CALICO SUBSCRIPTION for FREE??
check back for more details!!
looking forward to spending time with you all this Saturday!!