July 16, 2010

Elementary Collection Pack Winner

And the winner of the Elementary Collection Pack is...................

Michelle E said...

Oooooh it reminds me of school supplies - love shopping for new supplies of all kinds now! I like Harper's Rule paper, the journaling cards (esp. the dog) and the Fabrips! I really love it all, but I had to pick three.


Michelle, please send an email to info@studiocalico.com to claim your prize (which will ship later this month). Include the following information:
  • Name
  • Address
  • Subscriber? y/n
  • Contest: Elementary Collection Sneak Peek Week
  • Prize: Elementary Collection Pack

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl!

Scrapamum said...

Soooo jealous! Congrats!

Michelle E said...

Thank you SC!!! I was SO excited when I got the email of this post! I can't wait to have fun with the new collection - it's a great one!