July 30, 2010

Top Ten Favorites: Final Countdown

In the #5 spot is "You & Me Today" by Lisa Dickinson. Love the layering, the texture and the color combo.

#4, "He" by dpayne, is one of my recent personal favorites. The mist, the stitching...I love every single piece of this layout.


The #3 spot is filled by our own Susan Weinroth, with her layout, "A Surprise." She made good use of the crown punch and circle punch.


#2 is another of my favorite layouts - "Dream" by Qingmei. She used a ton of techniques on this one - by using the Hot Air Balloon stamp (my favorite) and all different sizes of circle punches, she really put some thought into this layout.


And finally, our #1 Favorite layout - "Look Out, Ocean" by JustG. Super simple layout, just some kraft, a little ink and a fantastic picture.


That's it for our Top Ten Favorites!

xoxo,
Steph

10 comments:

Stephanie Baxter said...

Oh yes. I remember seeing each of these in the gallery and loving them. Very well-deserved top 5!!

Erin M said...

love these "favorites" posts.
I would love to see a top 5 (or 10) each month!

Diane Payne said...

I loved seeing the top ten favorite layouts. I never in a million years expected to see my layout among them. I'm shocked...and flattered.

Anonymous said...

more awesome layouts! ... congrats ladies!

Geralyn said...

I am so surprised to see mine in the top 5! I'm with Diane - I'm both shocked and flattered. Yay for everyone else; these layouts are all really awesome! This has been a fun blog series :)

Ann said...

Beautiful layouts everyone! Congrats to the top 10!

Theresa said...

these are fabulous. I can see why they were the top 5. love em. =)

susy said...

molto belli tutti

cat123 said...

wonderful !! I remember already seeing these layouts in the gallery and finding them so wonderful !!!!

Gillian said...

My sister brought this blog post to my attention, and I was so surprised and flattered, guys! What a nice compliment! Beautiful pages, all of these!!! I'm immediately inspired to scrap. I need to get my fanny over here more often. I miss the creativity feed! Thank you! :)