July 24, 2010

ready for a trip to Summer Camp?

Happy Saturday, Studio Calico friends! I hope you've enjoyed our travel week. If you haven't taken our vacations photos challenge yet, you've still got a bit of time. I'm looking forward to looking through the layouts later tonight. =) And remember, the winner gets a $5 gift certificate - I'm thinking that will come in handy for your reveal day shopping!

To finish up our travel theme, I thought I'd pull together the Summer Camp sneaks that our design team has posted. I can't wait for the reveal of this kit - I'm head over heels in love with it. =)


(April Foster)


(Celine Navarro)


(Emily Pitts)


(Jenn Olsen - sneak post 1 & sneak post 2)


(Joy Madison)


(Lisa Truesdell - sneak post 1 & sneak post 2)


(Nicole Harper)


(Nicole Samuels)


(Stephanie Howell)


(Tina Aszmus)


(Waleska Neris)

3 comments:

justem said...

This kit is going to be the death of me. Or maybe just the death of my wallet...

Geralyn said...

Thanks for compiling the sneaks - I love seeing them all together. Thank goodness for making a 'shopping list', or else I'll definitely get in trouble with this month's kit. Everything is gorgeous.

Olivia said...

Thanks for this, it's great being able to see all the sneaks together in one place :)