July 7, 2010

Numb3rs - Member contributions and my inspiration piece

Last week I put out the call for two members to help me out with the challenge this week.  I had barely posted it before my quota was filled.

Jessica (jmr0310)was the first email I received, and when she took on the challenge, she was inspired by numbers to do a layout about her daughter and turning four. 



I spy some Granny's Cupboard!  I love the use of frames and the cluster of embellishments.  I also like the way she spaced out her title, make 4 the focus at the base of her layout. 

Scrapper Jenn also sent me an email to participate with the challenge this week.  Rather than use numbers in the title of her layout, she used numbered paper as her inspiration. 

I like how she used gems on each strip of journaling.  It looks like the journaling is bullet points, which is a numerical thing, even though it isn't written that way. 


Jennie also included a birthday card.  Super cute!  I love how the numbers are layered on the caterpillar.  Good dimension and a perfect card for a little girl (Halle must like purple like my Payton loves her purple). 

Thank you ladies for helping me out this week!  I may have to do this again the next time I blog.  I love the different perspective and interpretations of the challenge!

There is more number inspiration coming up this week but I wanted to also end this post with a little inspiration and a sneak at my own project.



I can't wait to share what I've been up to!  Have a great day!  Davinie

No comments: