July 5, 2010

Challenge Monday - NUMBERS

Hello all!  I hope you enjoyed a relaxing weekend and are ready to get back to it.

Waleska and I are hosting the blog this week and have an easy challenge for you.  Numbers.  Do a layout or project and incorporate numbers, be it through paper with numbers, titles with numbers, journaling all about numbers....   numbers are the name of the game.

We put out the call for members to help out, and have a couple of extra bits of inspiration to be shared later in the week.



















As always, you have until Saturday to post your projects to this thread.  We'll be drawing a winner for a $5 gift card to the store, so we hope you will play with us!

Davinie and Waleska

4 comments:

Amanda L. said...

great challenge....love numbers

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if I had to use stuff from Studio Calico kits in my LO because I just ordered my very first kit and havnt recieved it yet... please let me know cause Id love to participate in this challenge!! :)

waleska said...

Stacey, no need to use a Studio Calico kit for the challenge (it would be cool but it's not a requirement). Please make sure you post to the SC gallery, though :)

sick little monkey said...

Hey, that's me! Have fun with your numbers! :o)