September 8, 2009

Inspiration: Boys

Continuing with the "boy" theme this week, I found some inspiring pieces to share with you. Having two boys myself, I'm always looking for something new and fun to try on a boy layout. How CUTE could these elephants be on a baby boy page? You could paper piece your very own!

We're getting ready to redo my 2-year old's room and we're going with a robot theme. I went crazy when I found this site...Robot Island. They have the coolest vintage robot reproductions! I can totally see a version of this guy ending up on a future layout of mine. :)
More robots and I LOVE the colors in this bedding from The Land Of Nod...

Some neat text inspiration on these vintage signs and I'm really loving all these colors together!

4 comments:

Carol B said...

They're great! almost makes me wish my sons were younger. mine interested in music (hard rock) and comp games (or xbox) means my designs mostly incl BLACK
Have a great day :-)

justem said...

Lorena Siminovich is one of my all time favorites! I love those elephants! :)

The Mom said...

I was at my LSS the other day for the first time in a long time and did you know that Creative Imaginations make Star Wars PP and stickers. I don't know what I will do with it but I had to get some because I have two (three if you count Dhubby) Star Wars maniacs!!

Anonymous said...

love those signs :)