September 11, 2009

Some inspiration...

TGIF, right?! As you may have noticed the powers that be have come up with a new blog schedule to keep things more organized and easier to follow here on the SC blog. And, Fridays are called "member spotlight" days. So today I wanted to share a few of the layouts that have started popping up in the Cotillion gallery. I know you all will continue to inspire as more and more of you get your kits and find time to create, but here are just a few that I've really enjoyed the past day or two...
Jennifer L did this one for the BOYS challenge going on, but it's also a great way to use the kit. Love all the cut out butterflies and the journaling.


Check out this one by wlsdrew. Such a perfect design to go along with the theme of the page. And I love how she used the frame stamp and butterfly cut outs.


Keelyyowler did an awesome job of layering, mixing and matching product in this layout! I love it!


And finally, this one by penny. I love the title right in the middle of the page like that with elements on either side. Such fun photos too!


Be sure to leave these ladies some love too! And keep on posting those pages...we all gain so much inspiration for our member gallery at SC! :) Happy Scrappin'!

4 comments:

Jennifer Larson said...

Wow, thanks for showing my page! I had so much fun making it. And I truly was inspired by the SC kit products.

penny said...

I was shocked to see my page here, especially in the company of these masterpieces! It made my whole weekend. Thanks!

Mindy said...

I was so surprised to see my LO here too! I love the September kit and can't wait to see what everyone makes with theirs. Thanks!

Jenn A. said...

Wow I really love these examples of the kit in action! I really love those polka dot letters!!