January 29, 2010

Home Decor Blog Challenge Winner

Emily here, apologizing that I didn't get a winner picked until now for the Home Decor blog challenge posted two Mondays ago (1/18). I had spotty internet while away at CHA, so I never got around to seeing all the great projects entered into the challenge.

But WOW! Your entries sure impressed me, some beautiful works created, a lot with scraps or products that were collecting dust. I'm glad to see how much was accomplished. Thank you.

And without any further ado, Mindy aka wlsdrew is the winner with this cute framed project. Mindy please email and we'll get you set up with your $5 certificate!

6 comments:

Conchita said...

Genialllllll!
hugs and thanks

Conchita said...

Genialllllll!
hugs and thanks

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! Great choice!

lindam said...

Congratulations! Great work!

Mindy Miller said...

Thanks so much! I couldn't be more surprised!

Toronto Basement Renovations said...

Well done! I am gratified that you have shared this important news with me. Thanks!