January 12, 2010

Inspiration from Studio Calico to our {entreARTistes}magazine readers

hello!

Two years ago, I decided to come up with my very own Scrapbook magazine in France, called {entreARTistes}magazine. 88 pages full of inspiring projects, amazing techniques and talented ladies.

Studio Calico
was generous to sponsor our kit articles. Basically, our design team gets a kit and they show our readers what you can do with a kit.

They received Garment District, released in March.



And all I have to say is WOW! No wonder they made amazing layouts, this kit was one of my favorite :)

Here are the wonderful layouts that our design team made...

layout by me :)


layout by Adrienne


layout by Dina



layout by Corinne

aren't they amazing?

Well, I hope they inspired you :)

Have a great day!

Céline

13 comments:

Houston said...

They are amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Melanie said...

Wow, I love all of them! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Debbie said...

what wonderful LO's, thanks for the peek !~

KathyChen said...

j'adore the layouts!

S@lene aka Yati said...

Lovely layouts!!! Thank you for sharing.

Gracie said...

They are all wonderful!

Angy said...

WOWza - is this a sneak peek for March? Love the looks. The team did a great job with the layouts. Thanks for sharing.

MichelleB said...

Fabulous LOs! Great inspiration!

Anna Sigga said...

this kit is one of my favs - and those layouts are amazing!

Loredana said...

I loveeee this layout Celine!!! I remember with love that moment !Thank you to choose a picture with me soooo honored!!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome stuff!

AllyW said...

These are definetly amazing layouts. Wow!

Leah said...

one of my favorite issues...I simply adore your magazine!