January 20, 2010

Sighted: Home Front

Jennifer Johner


This layout makes me incredibly happy.

Such great use of the Dollhouse paper and those photos clustered in the center are so inspiring!

What's not to love about this layout? I really like how she used the journal cards on this one.

Aly Dosdall

This is such a special layout. The strips, the stitching...my 2 favorite things right now. How nifty is this project she's got going?

Lot's of ideas in the Studio Calico gallery as well.
Check out this beauty by Nata V......

amazing, no?

Be sure to check out the rest of the gallery for Home Front inspiration. You can purchase the line at your local scrapbook store as well as Two Peas.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These pages are amazing!

Natalie said...

Ditto to Erica, they are wonderful!

Tiffany Heilman said...

This is all so lovely! Great inspiration...I need to get me some.

Glynis said...

Very inspiring!

AllyW said...

Amazing yes yes yes!!!

sylvie said...

Everything is so inspiring! I've added Keisha to my blog favorites. Also, I just love those notepads done by Aly Dosdall (follow the link). Can't wait to get my Homefront at my front door...

Do Be Do Bead Do said...

Love them all, but really covet the wood grain ... amazing! See you at CHA