January 19, 2010

If You'll Be at CHA

Studio Calico will be hosting Make & Takes every day of the retailer show, so if you're going to be at CHA in Anaheim, be sure to stop by booth 3725. We've got 2 different make and takes scheduled everyday, except Wednesday, then it's just one in the morning. Come visit. The afternoon make and takes are sign up only, so you'll have to come early in the day to sign up.

The goal is the morning ones will be quick and easy, 10 minutes each, so we'll do LOTS. The afternoon ones will be more intensive, taking about 30 minutes to complete, so we'll have fewer spots.

Here's the schedule:


* Sunday Morning: 10:00 am-1:30pm - Joy - Brooches
* Sunday Afternoon: appointments from 2:00-5:30pm
Waleska- Frames with Punches

* Monday Morning: 9:00am-1:00pm -Davinie - Bookmarks
* Monday Afternoon: appointments from 1:30-4:30pm
Nicole Harper -Veneer Mini Album






* Tuesday Morning: 9:00-1:00pm - Emily - Houses


* Tuesday Afternoon: appointments from 1:30-4:30pm
Davinie - Coasters

* Wednesday Morning: 9:00 am-1:00pm - Celine - Mixed Media Tags


11 comments:

Scrappyjo said...

What about the consumer show on Friday? I wish you had a booth at the consumer show for those of us that can't go to the trade show!

Anonymous said...

aww, man, i wish i could go!
~qsogirl from vegetablog

Amy said...

Woohoo! Looking forward to it! :D Now I just need to convince the hubs that I need to be there everday instead of just one! LOL!

Stacey said...

How exciting. I will be there and I will be sure to come by and sign up early.

MichelleB said...

Cute projects! Wish I was going to be there. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

oh how i wish i could go :)

lindam said...

Cute stuff! So sorry I can't go!

Annie said...

I adore the wood veneer album! I am going to try to make this!

Jenn said...

I love that veneer album. Totally want to do that. How can we sign up for an appointment?

Nitasha said...

ohh...I wish i could go!!! lovin' that veneer album!

Scrapamum said...

I so wish I was going to CHA : (