February 28, 2010

Baby Layout Inspiration & Challenge Winner


Hello all! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

First up today, I wanted to share some inspiration from the member gallery. The gallery is LOADED with tons of inspiration and I wanted to give a
shout out to a few of my favorite baby layouts!

"Wonder" by Cayla73. That is just the sweetest little baby smile, ever. I love the journaling on this one, too.:)



"Introducing Miss Edie" by Ember S. Another sweet baby girl! I LOVE how she layered her title over the rub ons, and those strips of border punched patterned papers are perfect!

(This layout is headed to Scrapbook Trends magazine. Yay!)

"Sweet" by mammascrapper. I adore that she used a photo of herself as a child in this layout.


And because our boys are just as sweet...

"Hello" by simplytam. The yellow with the pop of red. Fabulous. I love the heart banner. The fun stitching. the black and white photo. Love it all.


"Computer Time" by Saracicle. I love her use of Whodunit here... and the sequence of photos. The title is an eye catcher, too! Such a sweet little man. :)


And now.. for the winner of the "baby colors" challenge..



Please shoot me an email at kimmithylaine@aol.com with your email address so I can get your gift card code sent out to you! :)

Thanks to everyone who participated! I enjoyed browsing through all of your wonderful layouts! :)

Have a great week!
Kimmi

3 comments:

Debbie said...

congrats !~ great work.

Michelle said...

Thanks for making my morning!

Cathy Pascual said...

woah! I just saw my layout here! thanks for the mention kim!