February 20, 2010

Inspiring...

Happy Saturday (almost Sunday...heee!)! We had the busiest day today, so tonight I've been lazy and spending lots of time checking out all the amazing inspiration out there! I'm here to share a few favorites...
This adorable initial print from babybyrds etsy shop...

The invitations from Two Pooch Paperie...they have the CUTEST stuff!

How fun are these handmade fabric flowers? (from the Creature Comforts blog)
And that pinwheel?!!! I love it and must find a way to use one on a layout soon! :) (from Love.Obsess.Inspire)
If you've found anything fun and inspiring lately, I'd love to see! Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That "L is for Lucy" ... absolutely adorable! I will totally have to borrow that idea for my little ones' rooms :)

The Scrappy Tree said...

How fab is that pinwheel!!

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

These really are so cute! I must say that the little birdie is my favorite! Thanks for the inspiration!

Zorina said...

these items came in time for perfect! thanks for the link, Ms K.