February 19, 2010

Baker's Dozen Favorites


I know you've all been busily scrapping with your Baker's Dozen kits. I've seen lots of beautiful layouts made with the kit popping up in the gallery. Here are a few of my favorites...

This beauty by Nora Griffin...love the stamping/misting work with those hearts!


Such a clever use of those stitches rubs by SusanC!

This layout by abbsparks's is perfectly designed...love the layering of the flowers!

And last but certainly not least...this gorgeous colorful layout by mountainairflair...
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!! :)

6 comments:

Scrapamum said...

What great layouts! I'm still waiting for my kit : (

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pages ladies!

waleska said...

ohhh I missed some of these in the gallery. great pages!! :)

Gracie said...

They're all terrific!

nailgirl said...

these are all so beautiful! i just love what everybody has been creating lately!

Susan Coish said...

Wow! So cool to see my LO featured here!! Great LOs!! I love checking out the gallery here!!