February 13, 2010

Member Favorites!

Hi! Susan here again today with a little eye candy from the SC member gallery this week... I get TONS of inspo from the layouts that are posted here at Studio Calico, and wanted to share my favorite 5 from this past week... So here they are! (in no particular order ;)...

Friends - by Piradee > The chunky background stitching, fun color combos combined with neutral kraft, and adorable photos make this one an easy favorite for me ;)




So Happy Together - by milkcan > misting, painting, glitter, and stamping = pure gorgeousness!!! I love how unique and artsy this layout looks with all of the artistic touches and techniques working perfectly together... This is the type of layout that I could look at over and over and still find something new to admire!


UnConditional - by Dani > Such cute, CUTE photos that work perfectly with the addition of Studio Calico papers and a little hint of lime green. The upturned ruffle (for this week's ruffle challenge!) adds a unique twist to the page! :)


Sweeness - by Penny B. > How sweet is this page?! Seriously?? The current SC Baker's Dozen kit is used in such a fabulous way on this page, and I adore the corner of die cut paper (with orange polkas underlying it!) that frames that cute photo!



You - by Cayla73 > This page is a stunning mix of paper and embellishments and color and design. I love every single detail... including the mix of black and white photos with one color photo - it carries your eye across the page and makes everything come together seamlessly!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of great stuff here!!! :)

Nadya 's World!!! said...

These are all beautiful! So much inspiration!!! Love it! :)
Nadya

Olivia said...

Beautiful LOs, love different aspects of them all :)

Cathy Pascual said...

omg! I nearly fell off my chair! that's my layout here. thanks so much!

Unknown said...

What a sweet honor to be included among such amazing talent! Thank you! The layouts you chose are so inspirational! I wanna scrap now!

WriterGirl said...

that is some seriously awesome scrappy goodness!

my paper love studio said...

wow... couldn't believe what i saw... thank you so much truly an honor and just adore all the layouts.. amazing!