November 3, 2009

Colors INSPIRE you!

hello everyone!
Today I would like to invite you to be inspired by COLOR :)
I'm a color lover, I mainly scrapbook color photos as my heart hurts to turn them into b&w but oh well...
I used this week this color scheme :

and here's what I did :


IMG_0786

IMG_0787

IMG_0788

IMG_0789

IMG_0790

IMG_0791

IMG_0792

The painted background was made using glimmer mists and maya mists. Simply use a piece of white cardstock to protect your desk, spray over your chipboards or whatever you wanna spray on and keep the white sheet as a gorgeous and colorful patterned paper :)

Take care!

Céline

8 comments:

kathleen said...

Wow! Gorgeous colors! I love what you did Celine!!!!

Andrea said...

Celine, I just love your work! What a gorgeous page!

Christina said...

love this page! the colors are awesome!
xo

meganklauer said...

holy moly...that page amazes me! Love your stuff and so glad we get to be inspired by you each month!

Valerie Bishop said...

absolutely stunning Celine!! Awesome design ideas! TFS!

Jennifer Cowan said...

Thanks for the inspiration Celine!!

Here is my take on your sketch.
http://www.studiocalico.com/forums/galleries/show/16374

Emily Pitts said...

egads, this is incredible celine! INCREDIBLE!

Astrid said...

Love the color scheme and what you did with it! Amazing!