November 10, 2009

Warm & Cozy Inspiration

Happy Tuesday! This morning in Central Washington (state) it's a chilly 40 degrees with little sun and a LOT of breeze! It's the kind of day that makes me want to light some candles, put on a cozy sweater and do some serious crafting. Unfortunately, life is in my way...but looking at some coziness makes me confident I'll be able to grab an hour later to make some cards.




1. "A habit is something you can do without thinking - which is why most of us have so many of them. " ~Frank A. Clark, 2. Japanese Maple in the Fall, 3. Red yarn_r 1:366, 4. Art quilt, 5. Spiced Plum Chutney, 6. candied orange, 7. It's A Little Late for Thanksgiving Table Settings..., 8. pumpkin pie in the making, 9. The Rococo Shawl - Hand Knit Wool & Llama Shawl

What's inspiring you today?

2 comments:

Carol B said...

hey Jen.
Such a good looking post today. Hope you're warm and toasty.

I went to a new quilt shop that's recently opened nearby, and was totally overwhelmed with the choice of beautiful fabrics. But also very inspired......thanks to another blogger - joyshope.com

:-)

Emily Pitts said...

this is yummy. love the colors. makes me hungry :)