November 5, 2009

Home Front Sneak #5

I think this is the final piece of the new release you've been waiting for. THE PAPERS!!!!

I think we analyzed every detail of these to the nth degree, but for good reason. YOU are special customers and you are going to be using these to preserve your memories and beautiful artwork, so they could be nothing less than the best.

Odds & Ends
Conversation Piece
Dollhouse
Floor Plan
Darling
Blown Fuse


Again, if you want these products, they will be available at online stores and brick-and-mortars only for the next 2 months. In January, they will be available on the Studio Calico site for purchase.

If you are a retailer and wish to set up a wholesale account with us, please email info@studiocalico.com and we will reply within 24 hours. Thanks!

13 comments:

kathleen said...

be still my heart!

*reyanna* said...

WOW!!!! These look AMAZING! I can't wait!! :D

Kimberly said...

I am loving it! I need to touch these papers for sure!!

joanne (spagirl) said...

love the blue and orange together! yay! congrats SC!

Anonymous said...

i know this might be a silly question, but when can i get these papers/kit?
they look amazing, and will be perfect for a scrapbook i'm putting together!

Deb said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. Want them ALL!

Christina said...

WOW, lots of good stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Swoon!

lilibee ( leila Bentahar Jezequel ) said...

gorgeous!!Love the beautiful design and colors!!

Cassi said...

i'm all pre-ordered -- i can't wait!

Nitasha said...

Yippy...one of my fav online stores just sent an email to preorder the homefront...guess what I'm about to do? lol!

Laura Stewart said...

what online stores have this collection?? I want it !!

Amy Wing said...

pretty pretty! *swoon*