November 25, 2009

member inspiration : home front

Since it's a holiday week, Nik and I are altering the usual blog schedule a bit - I'm bringing you member inspiration today, rather than on Friday. So take a break from your turkey day prep to get a little Home Front inspiration from the best member gallery on the planet. =)

It's been so exciting to see Home Front turn up in stores (ask for it at your local store, or find it online at twopeasinabucket.com, amillionlittlethings.com or stopandscrap.com), and even *more* exciting to see projects featuring it show up in the gallery here! I've chosen a few to share with you - keep your eye on the Home Front gallery to see more. =)




Bike ride by Waleska - Such a fun design - I adore the circle. I love how she cut out "bike ride" to use as part of her title and how she edged along the design of the red paper.



Home by Ann-Marie
I love that she started recording her home before it was even there. =) The detail of the outlined houses with the house number written on one is brilliant, and that Maya Road chip houses are a perfect accent to the Home Front patterned paper.




Grandma's House by Betsy
I love all the journaling on this page - so many memories captured. I'm also in love with the photos of her Grandma's house - what a gorgeous building! Betsy mixed some Home Front paper with her Marketplace kit, and they look beautiful together.



Birthday Card by Penny - How sweet is this card? I love the Home Front paper paired with one of the SC designs from the March kit - they go together perfectly. And the design of this card is simple & perfect - I think I might have to lift it!



Sweet Baby by MandieLou - Who can resist a good baby page??? I adore these pics of her little guy, and the layered scallops are a fun way to add dimension. I love the lamps cut from patterned paper as an accent, and the layered label stickers are a fun detail.

I hope this inspires you to cut into your Home Front papers and post something to our gallery - I'd love to see more! =)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

These are fabulous!!
Cannot wait to get my hands on Home Front - should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Nitasha said...

very cute! just ordered mine from stop and scrap-- fyi-- they are having a black friday sale {right now}!