December 30, 2009

Crazy amounts of talent from our newest Design Team additions!!!

hi everyone...Nicole H. here.

i just wanted to take a quick second to point out my favorites from our newest Design Team Members' first galleries at SC...i had a hard time, but narrowed it down to these four.

The colors on Susan's layout here jump right out on my screen and draw me in. that bold piece of the red polka dot paper, bordered by the grey herringbone cut into strips sucks me right in! plus, that fun photo of her is too darn cute. Waleska work never fails to compel me to look closely at every detail on her pages. she packs such a punch on her 8.5x11 layouts by using what seem like the perfect amount of product EVERY TIME.
i think it's the photo on Stephanie W.'s layout here that drew me in initially...but then i started noticing the subtle misting, and the flashes of color here and there...and i just fell in love with this one.



LOVE that Kimmi did a layout about herself! LOVE that she mixed the fonts in her title. LOVE that she used the glassine envelope that her vintage letter decal came in to hold a note about herself. actually, i guess i LOVE it all.
Sasha wasn't able to start her gallery with this month's kit, but that just leaves me eager to see her work next month. i often get lost in the details of her work...in a good way that keep provoking 'a-ha moments'.
looking forward to many more layouts like these, that urge me to saunter over to my desk and create something...this is just the beginning!!
:)

11 comments:

Linda said...

Such beautiful layouts with this kit. I'm impressed you were able to pick just four!

Emily Pitts said...

yep, these ladies are a wonderful addition to the team, they add so much! thanks for the run down on why you like them too, it's fun to read what strikes someone else, things i sometimes miss.

MichelleB said...

Love these pages! Beautiful inspiration!

Anonymous said...

wow love the new DT !!!!!

jenney said...

Beautiful work!!

Carla W said...

O.K. Love all your layouts, but Stephanie Wheeler rocks!

Tiffany Heilman said...

I love these layouts. i am very impressed!

Andrea said...

I agree, such talented ladies! All of these layouts went into my faves!

Donna said...

Love the new design team too. The layouts are all amazing.

lisa truesdell said...

LOVE these new girls - and you picked most of my faves from them. awesome post, nik. =)

Leah said...

amazing additions to an already talent filled dt...thank you SC!